The passion I have for photography began when I was a child. My parents couldn't understand why I took so many scenic pictures of trees, rocks & water while I was away at summer camp. I responded, "Because I just wanted you to see how beautiful they were!" Since having started a family of my own and taking endless hours of family photos, I realized that I had a wonderful opportunity to turn a passion of mine into a business. I know that I have an eye for photography and I am amazed how much I learn every day.
A few things about me:
* I love the feel of warm sand in my toes
* I met my husband when he was my European tour guide
* I love water
* I run but I don't think that I like it
* I cry easily
* I am very outgoing once you get to know me
* My favorite place to be is at home with my family
* My ultimate dream is to work for National Geographic or LIFE and travel the world taking photos
* My favorite quote is "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take your breath away."
Let me capture those special moments for you.