Hi! My name is Lyncca Thanks for stopping by! If you came to this page, you are wanting to know a little bit about me. Here area a few random facts:
- This year, I celebrated my 11th wedding anniversary. I’m married to my best friend and I still love romance
- I’m a bit of a tech geek and I love what I do. I’m always learning more to advance my skillset to better benefit my clients.
- I still cry at weddings. The father/daughter dance gets me every time! I’m a daddy’s girl.
- I have a huge heart when it comes to animals, especially pooches. I have two crazy boxers, and I will show you a thousand pictures of them if you even mention them.
- This year, I will be celebrating my 12th wedding anniversary. I’m married to my best friend and I still love romance I’m a bit of a tech geek and I love what I do. I’m always learning more to advance my skill set to better benefit my clients.I still cry at weddings. The part that will take me down every time is the father/daughter dance. I’m a daddy’s girl!I have a huge heart when it comes to animals, especially pooches. I have two crazy boxers, and I will show you a thousand pictures of them if you even mention them.
For my entire adult career, I worked as a technical writer/program specialist, focusing on the aviation industry. Day in and out, I worked with thousands of pages of boring black and white manuals. (Maybe that is why I love rich colors and textures so much!) Over the years, I learned many skills (i.e., writing, web design, desktop publishing, pre-press/press, graphic design) that would help me in my career as a photographer.
Christmas 2007, I received my first DSLR camera. It was love at first sight. I dove in head first and 3 years (and 3 cameras) later, I became a full time portrait and wedding photographer. I found what I was meant to do, and for the first time in my life, I absolutely love my job! I love that photography allows me to use my technical and artistic sides. Now, I’m about to celebrate my business being my sole career for 3.5 years!
About My Art
I love to create artistic & dramatic imagery. I use both natural light and lighting equipment to create a particular mood. All of my images are edited to reflect my style and to make you look your very best. My images are rich in color, but I also throw in some black & whites if it fits the scene. Between my posing, lighting and editing techniques, I have developed my own style that I hope you will love.
I have an easy, casual manner and have always had a knack for putting people at ease. I love for my clients to have fun during their session. I have a thing for architecture and urban environments, and they have strong presence in my artistry. Not only is every single image you receive from me top quality, you will have fun creating them!
Now, that I have shared a little bit about me, I would love to learn more about you. Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please contact me. I would love to chat with you!
Weddings start at $2295.
Boudoir, Children, Kids, Events, Family, Lifestyle, Maternity, Seniors, Wedding
Candid, Glamour , Photojournalistic, Romantic, Urban