FavoritesView (0)

Legion Photo

Washington, D. C.

Legion Photo/Commercial,Photojournalism,Portraits/Washington,DC Legion Photo/Commercial,Photojournalism,Portraits/Washington,DC Legion Photo/Commercial,Photojournalism,Portraits/Washington,DC Legion Photo/Commercial,Photojournalism,Portraits/Washington,DC Legion Photo/Commercial,Photojournalism,Portraits/Washington,DC Legion Photo/Commercial,Photojournalism,Portraits/Washington,DC Legion Photo/Commercial,Photojournalism,Portraits/Washington,DC Legion Photo/Commercial,Photojournalism,Portraits/Washington,DC Legion Photo/Commercial,Photojournalism,Portraits/Washington,DC Legion Photo/Commercial,Photojournalism,Portraits/Washington,DC Legion Photo/Commercial,Photojournalism,Portraits/Washington,DC Legion Photo/Commercial,Photojournalism,Portraits/Washington,DC Legion Photo/Commercial,Photojournalism,Portraits/Washington,DC Legion Photo/Commercial,Photojournalism,Portraits/Washington,DC Legion Photo/Commercial,Photojournalism,Portraits/Washington,DC

About

Legion Photo located near Washington,D. C. provides Commercial,Photojournalism,Portraits photography services.

We are 100% U.S. Veteran owned and operated.
Registered Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
Registered GSA provider.


Our mission is to provide the highest quality in specialized imagery via seasoned veteran media professionals from a wide variety of military backgrounds.

We strongly believe in providing a service with integrity and professionalism while upholding our fundamental core values of commitment to the end client's needs.

Our team is qualified in virtually any situation necessary and have the means of being able to accomplish any mission a client might need from deep sea to high altitude. We are qualified to meet 99% of our client's visual needs. The other 1% would require us to be in space... We're working on that.

Our Mission is to:
• Maintain the highest standards of integrity and professionalism without compromise.

• To be the industry leader in creating and providing the finest visual media (with a military flavor) for editorial and news media clients from print, motion and audio outlets.

• To be the most sought after company by both government and private sector
companies for all of their tactical and technically proficient needs.


Prices vary per assignments. Please call for quote.

Commercial, Photojournalism, Portraits

Documentary, Illustrative, Natural Light, Photojournalistic, Surreal, Traditional

Contact

Tell the photographer you saw the listing on Photographer Central.

Info

4
Years in business
Travels internationally
Available to shoot on location

Service Area

Washington, D.C., DC, United States